More Articles for design-build project delivery method
Understanding the process and what you need to know Author’s note: This article will attempt to answer the questions asked by the Area Construction Engineer in the scenario given as well as review the traditional “design-bid-build” process for construction projects, extensively ...
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez has reviewed what the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) says are the "innovative, money-saving" construction methods that will allow the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) to replace 14 bridges this summer as part of the I-93 ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues116 Views