More Articles for Design Build Institute of America
California high-speed rail officials said Thursday that they have changed their rules for selecting a builder for phase one in the Central Valley, the Los Angeles Times reported. In March 2012, the California High-Speed Rail Authority’s board created a two-step process ...
Tensar International Corp. has appointed Libby Hungerford to the Central Area regional sales manager team. In her new role, Hungerford will manage technical promotion, design support, sales and distribution for the central U.S. She will partner with construction product distributors, Carter ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving335 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice306 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness276 Views