More Articles for Design Build Institute of America
California high-speed rail officials said Thursday that they have changed their rules for selecting a builder for phase one in the Central Valley, the Los Angeles Times reported. In March 2012, the California High-Speed Rail Authority’s board created a two-step process ...
Tensar International Corp. has appointed Libby Hungerford to the Central Area regional sales manager team. In her new role, Hungerford will manage technical promotion, design support, sales and distribution for the central U.S. She will partner with construction product distributors, Carter ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views