More Articles for Design Build Institute of America
California high-speed rail officials said Thursday that they have changed their rules for selecting a builder for phase one in the Central Valley, the Los Angeles Times reported. In March 2012, the California High-Speed Rail Authority’s board created a two-step process ...
Tensar International Corp. has appointed Libby Hungerford to the Central Area regional sales manager team. In her new role, Hungerford will manage technical promotion, design support, sales and distribution for the central U.S. She will partner with construction product distributors, Carter ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier263 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker211 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative107 Views