More Articles for Design Build Institute of America
California high-speed rail officials said Thursday that they have changed their rules for selecting a builder for phase one in the Central Valley, the Los Angeles Times reported. In March 2012, the California High-Speed Rail Authority’s board created a two-step process ...
Tensar International Corp. has appointed Libby Hungerford to the Central Area regional sales manager team. In her new role, Hungerford will manage technical promotion, design support, sales and distribution for the central U.S. She will partner with construction product distributors, Carter ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1957 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1310 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1032 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...877 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views