More Articles for design-build contract
Corps of Engineers denies contractor’s Type 1 differing site condition claim on Iraqi project. Site conditions that differ from what the contractor expects — including subsurface soil conditions — is one of the biggest risks for many contractors. Soils conditions that ...
Contractor’s acceleration claim granted in embassy construction “Acceleration” in construction means to speed up the pace of work resulting from a directive, refusal to extend the contract time or voluntary effort. Acceleration disrupts the contractor because it results in less time ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice320 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options266 Views