More Articles for Department of Labor
The transportation sector gained 7,900 jobs in March, bringing total employment in the sector to 4,564,600 jobs, according to statistics released Friday by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). In comparison, overall employment in the U.S. increased ...
Nonfarm payroll employment increased by 162,000 in March, and the unemployment rate held at 9.7 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported on April 2. Temporary help services and health care continued to add jobs over the month. Employment in federal ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency491 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs340 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013250 Views