More Articles for Department of Labor
The transportation sector gained 7,900 jobs in March, bringing total employment in the sector to 4,564,600 jobs, according to statistics released Friday by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). In comparison, overall employment in the U.S. increased ...
Nonfarm payroll employment increased by 162,000 in March, and the unemployment rate held at 9.7 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported on April 2. Temporary help services and health care continued to add jobs over the month. Employment in federal ...
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving346 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views