More Articles for Department of Energy
The Department of Energy reported Monday that diesel prices rose 4.4 cents to a $3.976 per gallon national average. Gasoline also increased, rising to $3.684 cents per gallon, an 8.8-cent increase over the previous week. Compared with figures from the same ...
California Air Resources Board voted in favor of a new diesel emissions rule that will protect jobs and safeguard air quality. The National Contractors Group that negotiated the rules said the final version will give struggling construction firms more time to ...
The Department of Energy reported on Dec. 20 that diesel rose 1.7 cents to a national average of $3.248 a gallon at the pump. The increase is the fourth time diesel has hit a two-year high in the past six weeks, ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2261 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1277 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority604 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles542 Views