More Articles for Department of Energy
The Department of Energy reported Monday that diesel prices rose 4.4 cents to a $3.976 per gallon national average. Gasoline also increased, rising to $3.684 cents per gallon, an 8.8-cent increase over the previous week. Compared with figures from the same ...
California Air Resources Board voted in favor of a new diesel emissions rule that will protect jobs and safeguard air quality. The National Contractors Group that negotiated the rules said the final version will give struggling construction firms more time to ...
The Department of Energy reported on Dec. 20 that diesel rose 1.7 cents to a national average of $3.248 a gallon at the pump. The increase is the fourth time diesel has hit a two-year high in the past six weeks, ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects663 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)391 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D391 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)359 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots293 Views