More Articles for Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering Center for Advanced Infrastructure & Transportation at Rutgers University
Avoid Common Cold Mix Patching Failures To do something the right way, it helps to know how to do it the wrong way. Pothole patching is not an exception to the rule. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Identifying the various types of distresses and ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series596 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group338 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines170 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views