More Articles for Department of Civil Engineering and Mechanics College of Engineering and Applied Science University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Roller-compacted concrete advances its invasion of pavements As roller-compacted concrete inexorably penetrates existing asphalt pavement markets, research into their composition and performance is ramping up as specifications are being fine-tuned by ASTM. Up to the past decade, roller-compacted concrete (RCC) mixes principally ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1023 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones912 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse758 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones389 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?303 Views