More Articles for Dennis Slater
Dennis Slater, president of Association of Equipment Manufacturers, has something to say about the president signing the "Manufacturing Enhancement Act." Slater said today's signing ceremony of the legislation is an important recognition of America's need to improve manufacturing jobs. "While we applaud ...
A new safety decal for rough terrain forklifts -- "Employer-Certified Operators ONLY" -- has been developed by the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and approved by the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). The decal signifies that the machine should ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces the election of 2010 officers and new directors. The new officers and directors are the following: · Chairman Chuck Martz, president & CEO of Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Kentucky · First Vice Chairman James McCullough, president ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views