More Articles for Dennis Slater
Dennis Slater, president of Association of Equipment Manufacturers, has something to say about the president signing the "Manufacturing Enhancement Act." Slater said today's signing ceremony of the legislation is an important recognition of America's need to improve manufacturing jobs. "While we applaud ...
A new safety decal for rough terrain forklifts -- "Employer-Certified Operators ONLY" -- has been developed by the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and approved by the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). The decal signifies that the machine should ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces the election of 2010 officers and new directors. The new officers and directors are the following: · Chairman Chuck Martz, president & CEO of Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Kentucky · First Vice Chairman James McCullough, president ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker274 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges245 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes214 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America181 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards131 Views