More Articles for Dennis Slater
Dennis Slater, president of Association of Equipment Manufacturers, has something to say about the president signing the "Manufacturing Enhancement Act." Slater said today's signing ceremony of the legislation is an important recognition of America's need to improve manufacturing jobs. "While we applaud ...
A new safety decal for rough terrain forklifts -- "Employer-Certified Operators ONLY" -- has been developed by the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and approved by the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). The decal signifies that the machine should ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces the election of 2010 officers and new directors. The new officers and directors are the following: · Chairman Chuck Martz, president & CEO of Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Kentucky · First Vice Chairman James McCullough, president ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes497 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse465 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers134 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches74 Views