More Articles for Dennis Slater
Dennis Slater, president of Association of Equipment Manufacturers, has something to say about the president signing the "Manufacturing Enhancement Act." Slater said today's signing ceremony of the legislation is an important recognition of America's need to improve manufacturing jobs. "While we applaud ...
A new safety decal for rough terrain forklifts -- "Employer-Certified Operators ONLY" -- has been developed by the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and approved by the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). The decal signifies that the machine should ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces the election of 2010 officers and new directors. The new officers and directors are the following: · Chairman Chuck Martz, president & CEO of Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Kentucky · First Vice Chairman James McCullough, president ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future267 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG253 Views