More Articles for Dennis Slater
Dennis Slater, president of Association of Equipment Manufacturers, has something to say about the president signing the "Manufacturing Enhancement Act." Slater said today's signing ceremony of the legislation is an important recognition of America's need to improve manufacturing jobs. "While we applaud ...
A new safety decal for rough terrain forklifts -- "Employer-Certified Operators ONLY" -- has been developed by the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and approved by the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). The decal signifies that the machine should ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces the election of 2010 officers and new directors. The new officers and directors are the following: · Chairman Chuck Martz, president & CEO of Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Kentucky · First Vice Chairman James McCullough, president ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views