More Articles for Dennis Slagle
The Volvo Group says it will contribute $100,000 in support of Hurricane Sandy disaster relief efforts by the American Red Cross, the City of New York, and the City of Allentown, Pa. “With several major facilities and thousands of employees in ...
Volvo Trucks on Dec. 19 named Ron Huibers as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Jan. 1, 2012. In this role, Huibers will be responsible for all of the company’s commercial activities in the United States, Canada and Mexico. ...
Mack Trucks Inc. on Dec. 19 named Kevin Flaherty as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Jan. 1, 2012. Flaherty will be responsible for all of the company’s North American commercial activities. Flaherty has been with the company for 38 ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax707 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views