More Articles for Dennis Slagle
The Volvo Group says it will contribute $100,000 in support of Hurricane Sandy disaster relief efforts by the American Red Cross, the City of New York, and the City of Allentown, Pa. “With several major facilities and thousands of employees in ...
Volvo Trucks on Dec. 19 named Ron Huibers as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Jan. 1, 2012. In this role, Huibers will be responsible for all of the company’s commercial activities in the United States, Canada and Mexico. ...
Mack Trucks Inc. on Dec. 19 named Kevin Flaherty as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Jan. 1, 2012. Flaherty will be responsible for all of the company’s North American commercial activities. Flaherty has been with the company for 38 ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views