More Articles for Dennis Slagle
The Volvo Group says it will contribute $100,000 in support of Hurricane Sandy disaster relief efforts by the American Red Cross, the City of New York, and the City of Allentown, Pa. “With several major facilities and thousands of employees in ...
Volvo Trucks on Dec. 19 named Ron Huibers as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Jan. 1, 2012. In this role, Huibers will be responsible for all of the company’s commercial activities in the United States, Canada and Mexico. ...
Mack Trucks Inc. on Dec. 19 named Kevin Flaherty as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Jan. 1, 2012. Flaherty will be responsible for all of the company’s North American commercial activities. Flaherty has been with the company for 38 ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014569 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding457 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable335 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future325 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views