More Articles for Dennis Regan senior project manager Ontario Ministry of Transportation
Clear, Open-Top Noise Barriers Help Ontario Ministry of Transportation Maintain View from Highway While Limiting Noise Pollution
When the need for noise barriers arose as part of the 2 kilometer (about 1-1/4 miles) noise barrier at the south end of The Windsor-Essex Parkway, project designers were challenged to identify aesthetic solutions. The 5-meter-high (16-foot, 4-inch) noise barrier adjacent ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!113 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views