More Articles for Dennis “Chip” Sterndahl
If safety is such an important jobsite concern, why aren’t fatal accident numbers dropping for road contractors? According to a survey from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) and the Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries, the number of deadly jobsite accidents ...
Don’t overlook these jobsite hazards when working near traffic. By Lauren Heartsill Dowdle, Contributing Editor When you work road construction zones there is never really a time to relax when it comes to safety. The job, more or less cordoned off from ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes213 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards126 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views