More Articles for Dennis “Chip” Sterndahl
If safety is such an important jobsite concern, why aren’t fatal accident numbers dropping for road contractors? According to a survey from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) and the Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries, the number of deadly jobsite accidents ...
Don’t overlook these jobsite hazards when working near traffic. By Lauren Heartsill Dowdle, Contributing Editor When you work road construction zones there is never really a time to relax when it comes to safety. The job, more or less cordoned off from ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1788 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1298 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...862 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones536 Views