More Articles for Democrats
President Obama is embarrassed by the current state of America's transportation infrastructure and he made no bones about it while talking to corporate leaders. "I’d much rather have our problems than China’s problems. That I’m confident about. On the other hand, ...
The Obama administration awarded the largest share of $600 million in TIGER grants to projects in Democratic areas even though Republicans represent 34 more House districts across the country, according to a report by the Associated Press. Democratic areas received 48percent of ...
Democrats in the House of Representatives have introduced a bill that would allow $5.5 billion to be spent on bridge repairs in the United States, according to a report from The Hill. The bill, known as the Strengthen and Fortify Existing ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse463 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes352 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers132 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches73 Views