More Articles for Democrats
President Obama is embarrassed by the current state of America's transportation infrastructure and he made no bones about it while talking to corporate leaders. "I’d much rather have our problems than China’s problems. That I’m confident about. On the other hand, ...
The Obama administration awarded the largest share of $600 million in TIGER grants to projects in Democratic areas even though Republicans represent 34 more House districts across the country, according to a report by the Associated Press. Democratic areas received 48percent of ...
Democrats in the House of Representatives have introduced a bill that would allow $5.5 billion to be spent on bridge repairs in the United States, according to a report from The Hill. The bill, known as the Strengthen and Fortify Existing ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker273 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon119 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views