More Articles for Democrat Rep. Brian Higgins (NY-27)
The New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) is re-opening the former Route 219 (South Cascade Drive and Miller Road) Bridge over Cattaraugus Creek several weeks ahead of schedule, acting Regional Director Darrell Kaminski said at a March 23 ceremony ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2176 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1475 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles610 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views