More Articles for Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton
Congressional leaders announced Thursday that Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.) has been elected ranking member of the Highways and Transit Subcommittee of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, according to a report from The Washington Post. Norton previously served as ranking ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party413 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views