More Articles for DelDOT
Delaware drivers can soon expect an increase in certain tolls, but the state’s gas tax will not rise. That’s because Gov. Jack Markell and his administration are raising tolls on Route 1 by $1 -- a move that’s expected to collect ...
Interstate 95, previously known as the Delaware Turnpike, will celebrate its 50th anniversary on Thursday. According to the Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT), the opening ceremony for the turnpike took place on November 14, 1963, at the Maryland and Delaware border ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1031 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1019 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse767 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones434 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?305 Views