More Articles for Delaware Department of Transportation
Delaware drivers can soon expect an increase in certain tolls, but the state’s gas tax will not rise. That’s because Gov. Jack Markell and his administration are raising tolls on Route 1 by $1 -- a move that’s expected to collect ...
Interstate 95, previously known as the Delaware Turnpike, will celebrate its 50th anniversary on Thursday. According to the Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT), the opening ceremony for the turnpike took place on November 14, 1963, at the Maryland and Delaware border ...
Our exclusive annual research into bridge conditions in the United States. Over regulated, underfunded and disheartening.” That’s how Brian Olson, bridge replacement engineer with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, describes the past 12 months for his department in terms of work ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident998 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse622 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side567 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles386 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views