More Articles for Delaware Department of Transportation
Delaware drivers can soon expect an increase in certain tolls, but the state’s gas tax will not rise. That’s because Gov. Jack Markell and his administration are raising tolls on Route 1 by $1 -- a move that’s expected to collect ...
Interstate 95, previously known as the Delaware Turnpike, will celebrate its 50th anniversary on Thursday. According to the Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT), the opening ceremony for the turnpike took place on November 14, 1963, at the Maryland and Delaware border ...
Our exclusive annual research into bridge conditions in the United States. Over regulated, underfunded and disheartening.” That’s how Brian Olson, bridge replacement engineer with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, describes the past 12 months for his department in terms of work ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views