More Articles for deficit
Best-selling author and New York Times columnist Thomas L. Friedman spoke Sunday in front of a group of public works professionals about the challenges posed by globalization, changing technology, deficits and energy consumption. During his session at the American Public Works ...
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) warns that United States infrastructure will fall $1.6 trillion short of what’s needed to maintain existing facilities through 2020, according to a Bloomberg report. “We’re investing in infrastructure, we’re just not investing enough,” Greg ...
A new Congressional Budget Office report says that the Highway Trust Fund may be empty by fiscal year 2014. According to The Hill's transportation blog the CBO report projects the highway trust to have $12 billion at the end of ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views