More Articles for deficit
Best-selling author and New York Times columnist Thomas L. Friedman spoke Sunday in front of a group of public works professionals about the challenges posed by globalization, changing technology, deficits and energy consumption. During his session at the American Public Works ...
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) warns that United States infrastructure will fall $1.6 trillion short of what’s needed to maintain existing facilities through 2020, according to a Bloomberg report. “We’re investing in infrastructure, we’re just not investing enough,” Greg ...
A new Congressional Budget Office report says that the Highway Trust Fund may be empty by fiscal year 2014. According to The Hill's transportation blog the CBO report projects the highway trust to have $12 billion at the end of ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving404 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice354 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill344 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options286 Views