More Articles for deficient
A recent Associated Press analysis of 607,380 bridges in the most recent federal National Bridge Inventory has proven 7,795 -- 1.2 percent -- of those bridges to be both structurally deficient and fracture critical. The report also found that 65,605 of ...
The Senate on Wednesday passed an amendment to its proposed $54 billion transportation and housing spending bill, prioritizing bridge projects, according to a report from The Hill. Senator Rob Portman (R-Ohio) authored the amendment, which he said would prioritize bridges deemed ...
Following Transportation for America’s release of a report stating that one in nine bridges is classified as structurally deficient, CNN Money has created an interactive map to demonstrate the amount of deficient bridges in each state in 2013. According to CNN ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group161 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views