More Articles for deficient bridges
Of the 607,380 bridges on U.S. roadways in 2012, 25 percent were classified as deficient, according to the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO)’s testimony last week before the Senate Commitee on Appropriations’ Subcomittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and ...
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
Ribbon-cutting congressman and special interests linked to collapsing transportation infrastructure in new report. By John Latta Instead of “build baby build”, a public interest group argues that America needs a “fix baby fix” attitude towards our transportation infrastructure. Maintenance and repair of ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1518 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June987 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge413 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012342 Views