More Articles for deferring taxes until January 2013
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) today welcomed the decision by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to defer for one year – from Jan. 1, 2012 to Jan. 1, 2013 – the withholding of 3 percent tax on all payments for ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1268 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers854 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project436 Views
- FDOT removing campaign signs350 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?338 Views