More Articles for deferring taxes until January 2013
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) today welcomed the decision by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to defer for one year – from Jan. 1, 2012 to Jan. 1, 2013 – the withholding of 3 percent tax on all payments for ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views