More Articles for deferring taxes until January 2013
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) today welcomed the decision by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to defer for one year – from Jan. 1, 2012 to Jan. 1, 2013 – the withholding of 3 percent tax on all payments for ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?943 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?814 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views