More Articles for decline in young drivers
The decline in number of young drivers in America -- and resulting increase in those choosing public transportation, walking and biking -- may be less of a choice and more of a financial necessity. A decline in teen driving correlates with ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views