More Articles for december
This month, the print edition of Better Roads will include its Top RollOuts, which features several new and innovative products released in 2013. In light of the Top RollOuts in the magazine, we’re sharing “25 Days of RollOuts” on the website. ...
The construction industry was up 21,000 jobs in January, likely due to two months of unseasonably mild winter weather. The Associated General Contractors of America released data attributing the higher temperatures to the two-year high in employment for the industry. However, ...
Nonresidential construction employment increased in December by 17,000 despite a 16 percent decrease in overall construction employment. Associated General Contractors of America officials said unseasonably warm weather likely extended the construction season, benefitting construction employment. “Nonresidential construction is clearly driving last ...
Construction spending fell 2.5 percent in December to a $788 billion seasonally adjusted annual rate, the lowest level in a decade, reports the Associated General Contractors of America in analysis of Census Bureau data. All three major categories – private ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1776 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1298 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...862 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones536 Views