More Articles for december
This month, the print edition of Better Roads will include its Top RollOuts, which features several new and innovative products released in 2013. In light of the Top RollOuts in the magazine, we’re sharing “25 Days of RollOuts” on the website. ...
The construction industry was up 21,000 jobs in January, likely due to two months of unseasonably mild winter weather. The Associated General Contractors of America released data attributing the higher temperatures to the two-year high in employment for the industry. However, ...
Nonresidential construction employment increased in December by 17,000 despite a 16 percent decrease in overall construction employment. Associated General Contractors of America officials said unseasonably warm weather likely extended the construction season, benefitting construction employment. “Nonresidential construction is clearly driving last ...
Construction spending fell 2.5 percent in December to a $788 billion seasonally adjusted annual rate, the lowest level in a decade, reports the Associated General Contractors of America in analysis of Census Bureau data. All three major categories – private ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency544 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill392 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update321 Views