More Articles for december
This month, the print edition of Better Roads will include its Top RollOuts, which features several new and innovative products released in 2013. In light of the Top RollOuts in the magazine, we’re sharing “25 Days of RollOuts” on the website. ...
The construction industry was up 21,000 jobs in January, likely due to two months of unseasonably mild winter weather. The Associated General Contractors of America released data attributing the higher temperatures to the two-year high in employment for the industry. However, ...
Nonresidential construction employment increased in December by 17,000 despite a 16 percent decrease in overall construction employment. Associated General Contractors of America officials said unseasonably warm weather likely extended the construction season, benefitting construction employment. “Nonresidential construction is clearly driving last ...
Construction spending fell 2.5 percent in December to a $788 billion seasonally adjusted annual rate, the lowest level in a decade, reports the Associated General Contractors of America in analysis of Census Bureau data. All three major categories – private ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure215 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?171 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!121 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views