More Articles for december
This month, the print edition of Better Roads will include its Top RollOuts, which features several new and innovative products released in 2013. In light of the Top RollOuts in the magazine, we’re sharing “25 Days of RollOuts” on the website. ...
The construction industry was up 21,000 jobs in January, likely due to two months of unseasonably mild winter weather. The Associated General Contractors of America released data attributing the higher temperatures to the two-year high in employment for the industry. However, ...
Nonresidential construction employment increased in December by 17,000 despite a 16 percent decrease in overall construction employment. Associated General Contractors of America officials said unseasonably warm weather likely extended the construction season, benefitting construction employment. “Nonresidential construction is clearly driving last ...
Construction spending fell 2.5 percent in December to a $788 billion seasonally adjusted annual rate, the lowest level in a decade, reports the Associated General Contractors of America in analysis of Census Bureau data. All three major categories – private ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles903 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse705 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views