More Articles for Deborah Hersman
The federal government shutdown has been in effect for nearly two weeks and has so far resulted in 18,481 furloughs in the U.S. Department of Transportation and the suspension of most DOT programs not safety-related. Many DOT administrations have stopped social ...
National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Chairwoman Deborah Hersman will speak Friday at a Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee hearing on the impacts of the government shutdown. The shutdown resulted in 18,481 furloughs in the U.S. Department of Transportation, as well ...
Deborah Hersman was officially sworn in on Aug. 4 for a second two-year term as National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) chairman. She became chairman on July 28, 2009. She was nominated for the second term by President Barack ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series799 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group349 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views