More Articles for Deborah Hersman
National Transportation Safety Board Chair Deborah Hersman is set to leave the agency in the coming weeks to join the National Safety Council as president and CEO, Politico reports. Hersman, who has been on the NTSB since 2004, will leave the ...
The federal government shutdown has been in effect for nearly two weeks and has so far resulted in 18,481 furloughs in the U.S. Department of Transportation and the suspension of most DOT programs not safety-related. Many DOT administrations have stopped social ...
National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Chairwoman Deborah Hersman will speak Friday at a Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee hearing on the impacts of the government shutdown. The shutdown resulted in 18,481 furloughs in the U.S. Department of Transportation, as well ...
Deborah Hersman was officially sworn in on Aug. 4 for a second two-year term as National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) chairman. She became chairman on July 28, 2009. She was nominated for the second term by President Barack ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax697 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views