More Articles for Deborah Hersman
National Transportation Safety Board Chair Deborah Hersman is set to leave the agency in the coming weeks to join the National Safety Council as president and CEO, Politico reports. Hersman, who has been on the NTSB since 2004, will leave the ...
The federal government shutdown has been in effect for nearly two weeks and has so far resulted in 18,481 furloughs in the U.S. Department of Transportation and the suspension of most DOT programs not safety-related. Many DOT administrations have stopped social ...
National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Chairwoman Deborah Hersman will speak Friday at a Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee hearing on the impacts of the government shutdown. The shutdown resulted in 18,481 furloughs in the U.S. Department of Transportation, as well ...
Deborah Hersman was officially sworn in on Aug. 4 for a second two-year term as National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) chairman. She became chairman on July 28, 2009. She was nominated for the second term by President Barack ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2212 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1414 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority799 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles700 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans519 Views