More Articles for Deborah Hersman
National Transportation Safety Board Chair Deborah Hersman is set to leave the agency in the coming weeks to join the National Safety Council as president and CEO, Politico reports. Hersman, who has been on the NTSB since 2004, will leave the ...
The federal government shutdown has been in effect for nearly two weeks and has so far resulted in 18,481 furloughs in the U.S. Department of Transportation and the suspension of most DOT programs not safety-related. Many DOT administrations have stopped social ...
National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Chairwoman Deborah Hersman will speak Friday at a Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee hearing on the impacts of the government shutdown. The shutdown resulted in 18,481 furloughs in the U.S. Department of Transportation, as well ...
Deborah Hersman was officially sworn in on Aug. 4 for a second two-year term as National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) chairman. She became chairman on July 28, 2009. She was nominated for the second term by President Barack ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views