More Articles for Deborah Hersman
The federal government shutdown has been in effect for nearly two weeks and has so far resulted in 18,481 furloughs in the U.S. Department of Transportation and the suspension of most DOT programs not safety-related. Many DOT administrations have stopped social ...
National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Chairwoman Deborah Hersman will speak Friday at a Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee hearing on the impacts of the government shutdown. The shutdown resulted in 18,481 furloughs in the U.S. Department of Transportation, as well ...
Deborah Hersman was officially sworn in on Aug. 4 for a second two-year term as National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) chairman. She became chairman on July 28, 2009. She was nominated for the second term by President Barack ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141354 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields325 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG259 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers248 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill225 Views