More Articles for “Dear Colleague” letter
A bipartisan group of more than 30 House members is proposing the creation of a $750 billion infrastructure bank that would fund infrastructure improvements, according to The Hill. The group of lawmakers, which consists of 15 Republicans and 15 Democrats, said ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views