More Articles for “Dear Colleague” letter
A bipartisan group of more than 30 House members is proposing the creation of a $750 billion infrastructure bank that would fund infrastructure improvements, according to The Hill. The group of lawmakers, which consists of 15 Republicans and 15 Democrats, said ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse482 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views