More Articles for Dean Frailey
Now That's Cool Low-energy asphalt mixes reduce viscosity – without the heat In the last two decades, improvements in the physiochemistry of asphalt mixes have sparked a revolution in their production and placement. Today’s warm and cold asphalt mixes – which to minimize ...
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series828 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group355 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines185 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views