More Articles for dealing with winter ice storms
If you'll be traveling through Indiana and Illinois this evening and tomorrow, please be prepared for challenging winter weather and check highway, city and county road conditions. According to report provided by the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT), ice precipitation is ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views