More Articles for DD16
Daimler Trucks North America is recalling more than 103,000 of its Class 8 trucks manufactured between 2006 and this year, it said in a notice to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The recall is to fix an engine fuel line ...
Detroit Diesel Corp. marked the production of the 100,000th engine coming off its DD Platform assembly line with a celebration at its Redford, Mich., manufacturing facility on Nov. 30. The DD Platform of Detroit heavy-duty engines – which includes the DD13, ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series911 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks300 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines191 Views