More Articles for DD16
Daimler Trucks North America is recalling more than 103,000 of its Class 8 trucks manufactured between 2006 and this year, it said in a notice to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The recall is to fix an engine fuel line ...
Detroit Diesel Corp. marked the production of the 100,000th engine coming off its DD Platform assembly line with a celebration at its Redford, Mich., manufacturing facility on Nov. 30. The DD Platform of Detroit heavy-duty engines – which includes the DD13, ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident975 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles961 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse726 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side568 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views