More Articles for DD13
Daimler Trucks North America is recalling more than 103,000 of its Class 8 trucks manufactured between 2006 and this year, it said in a notice to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The recall is to fix an engine fuel line ...
Detroit Diesel Corp. marked the production of the 100,000th engine coming off its DD Platform assembly line with a celebration at its Redford, Mich., manufacturing facility on Nov. 30. The DD Platform of Detroit heavy-duty engines – which includes the DD13, ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views