More Articles for DD110B
Volvo’s DD110B asphalt compactor, which replaced the DD90, features larger drums, more amplitude, higher frequency, increased centrifugal force and more water storage (made possible with two tanks) than its predecessor and is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Volvo engine. Volvo ...
If any industry sews nostalgia into every stitch of its fabric, it's ours. Equipment from days gone by is still part of the landscape and so are the names that were branded on it. Whether it is because previous generations of ...
Volvo introduced its DD110B asphalt compactor at World of Asphalt today. The DD110B will start shipping in 45 days. The DD110B compactor, which is replacing DD90, features larger drums, more amplitude, higher frequency, increased centrifugal force and more water storage (made possible ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views