More Articles for DD110B
Volvo’s DD110B asphalt compactor, which replaced the DD90, features larger drums, more amplitude, higher frequency, increased centrifugal force and more water storage (made possible with two tanks) than its predecessor and is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Volvo engine. Volvo ...
If any industry sews nostalgia into every stitch of its fabric, it's ours. Equipment from days gone by is still part of the landscape and so are the names that were branded on it. Whether it is because previous generations of ...
Volvo introduced its DD110B asphalt compactor at World of Asphalt today. The DD110B will start shipping in 45 days. The DD110B compactor, which is replacing DD90, features larger drums, more amplitude, higher frequency, increased centrifugal force and more water storage (made possible ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views