More Articles for DD110B
Volvo’s DD110B asphalt compactor, which replaced the DD90, features larger drums, more amplitude, higher frequency, increased centrifugal force and more water storage (made possible with two tanks) than its predecessor and is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Volvo engine. Volvo ...
If any industry sews nostalgia into every stitch of its fabric, it's ours. Equipment from days gone by is still part of the landscape and so are the names that were branded on it. Whether it is because previous generations of ...
Volvo introduced its DD110B asphalt compactor at World of Asphalt today. The DD110B will start shipping in 45 days. The DD110B compactor, which is replacing DD90, features larger drums, more amplitude, higher frequency, increased centrifugal force and more water storage (made possible ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system425 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views