More Articles for David Strickland
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Administrator David Strickland said at a congressional meeting Wednesday that the agency is considering automatic braking as a requirement in vehicles, Automotive News reported. Automatic braking systems use cameras or radars to detect surrounding objects ...
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) presented awards on April 12 that honored 19 individuals and one organization for exemplary achievements in promoting highway safety. One of the 19, New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, was given the Safety Champion award ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series660 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?502 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group344 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines173 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views