More Articles for David Strickland
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Administrator David Strickland said at a congressional meeting Wednesday that the agency is considering automatic braking as a requirement in vehicles, Automotive News reported. Automatic braking systems use cameras or radars to detect surrounding objects ...
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) presented awards on April 12 that honored 19 individuals and one organization for exemplary achievements in promoting highway safety. One of the 19, New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, was given the Safety Champion award ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax710 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party423 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete262 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax243 Views