More Articles for David Rinas director of sales and marketing for Terex Roadbuilding
LAS VEGAS—Despite a “tenuous economy” and uncertainly in the marketplace, Terex Roadbuilding introduced two new front discharge mixer trucks at World of Concrete 2013 – FD5000 "Great Lakes" front discharge mixer truck and the DB6000 front discharge mixer truck. These introductions ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress228 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views