More Articles for David Rinas director of sales and marketing for Terex Roadbuilding
LAS VEGAS—Despite a “tenuous economy” and uncertainly in the marketplace, Terex Roadbuilding introduced two new front discharge mixer trucks at World of Concrete 2013 – FD5000 "Great Lakes" front discharge mixer truck and the DB6000 front discharge mixer truck. These introductions ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2276 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority624 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles605 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views