More Articles for David Michaels
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) and industry allies on April 19 renewed their commitment to working with the federal government to help reduce the number of injuries and deaths in roadway construction zones. During the next two ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views