More Articles for David H. Babcock
The American Public Works Association (APWA) named 27 public works infrastructure professionals from the U.S. and Canada that have recently earned credentials as Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors (CPII). Since its inception in 2008, the CPII program has certified 146 public works ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series982 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks389 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group245 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund192 Views
- Manitou previews MHT 1490 telescopic handler at ConExpo-Con/Agg191 Views