More Articles for Dave Camp
Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA), Chairman of the Environment and Public Works Committee has made it clear that saving the Highway Trust Fund is among her top priorities. In a letter to Congressman Dave Camp, Chairman of the House Committee on Ways ...
The House Ways and Means Committee has proposed a stopgap to fund transportation projects for eight months, but Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) and Tom Carper (D-Del.) are opposing the plan. According to a report from The Hill, the Ways and Means ...
So the jobs bill didn't make it. Not unpredictable, and while unemployment will not change much in the near future that bill will remain a political football. But in a little bit of good legislative news, Bloomberg is reporting that, "A ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax601 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund394 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views