More Articles for Dave Camp
The House Ways and Means Committee has proposed a stopgap to fund transportation projects for eight months, but Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) and Tom Carper (D-Del.) are opposing the plan. According to a report from The Hill, the Ways and Means ...
So the jobs bill didn't make it. Not unpredictable, and while unemployment will not change much in the near future that bill will remain a political football. But in a little bit of good legislative news, Bloomberg is reporting that, "A ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers862 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project445 Views
- FDOT removing campaign signs350 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?338 Views