More Articles for Darrell Johnson
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) has named Darrell Johnson, a transportation industry veteran and longtime supporter of public transit, as the agency's new deputy CEO. Johnson, who most recently held the position of executive director of rail programs, took his ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?491 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group308 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series161 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views