More Articles for Daniel Akerson
Following back-to-back announcements of two plants in North Carolina -- a new axle assembly plant in Winston-Salem and the expansion of its Sanford, North Carolina, compact equipment factory -- Cat will now build an excavator assembly plant in Victoria, Texas, ...
General Motors announced board member Daniel Akerson will replace Edward Whitacre Jr. as the company’s chief executive officer on Sept. 1. Whitacre is the second consecutive CEO to serve for less than a year. Akerson, a GM board member since July ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views