More Articles for dangerous
Road safety is always a concern, regardless of where you live. The good news is road fatalities across the United States are down 23 percent since 2005. The bad news: road fatalities still happen far too often. Michael Sivak, research professor ...
This is probably one of the craziest and most dangerous demolition videos we’ve come across yet. According to the YouTube uploader, this all took place in 2008 just outside his living room window in Beijing, China. A crew is demolishing a ...
Whether you happen to be a thrill-seeking car enthusiast or a cautious traveler prone to carsickness, knowing what to expect on your upcoming commute is essential. Driving in foreign countries -- where highway laws, motorist behavior and vehicle types can be remarkably ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects143 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views