More Articles for Dan Gallagher
How Chicago DOT Deals with the New Budget Realities The Mission: Manage more than 6,000 miles of roads and alleys with less money and be greener about it. The solution: Innovate and change. The Great Recession has wreaked havoc in road management programs ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier258 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker236 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase129 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views