More Articles for Dallas
Dallas-area law enforcement got some unwanted experience with uprighting an overturned directional drill after one fell from a flatbed trailer and then dangled from the side of the side of an overpass. According to a report from the Dallas Morning-News, the drill ...
Bad road conditions are costing the average Texas driver in the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington area more than $1700 a year. The report, released by TRIP (a national transportation organization), claims deficient roads, heavy traffic and high operating costs are taking its ...
In the days following our Construction Symposium, our sister site, ProPickup, will host its second annual ProPickup Truck Expo at the Dallas Convention Center. The tradeshow, which will take place August 22-24, will focus on full-sized pickup trucks and accessories. The show ...
Better Roads, along with Equipment World and Aggregates Manager, will produce the 2013 Construction Symposium at the Omni Hotel in Dallas, Texas, August 20-22. This event offers educational and networking opportunities, as well as a chance to visit Ranger's Ballpark. Registration is ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views