More Articles for Dallas
Bad road conditions are costing the average Texas driver in the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington area more than $1700 a year. The report, released by TRIP (a national transportation organization), claims deficient roads, heavy traffic and high operating costs are taking its ...
In the days following our Construction Symposium, our sister site, ProPickup, will host its second annual ProPickup Truck Expo at the Dallas Convention Center. The tradeshow, which will take place August 22-24, will focus on full-sized pickup trucks and accessories. The show ...
Better Roads, along with Equipment World and Aggregates Manager, will produce the 2013 Construction Symposium at the Omni Hotel in Dallas, Texas, August 20-22. This event offers educational and networking opportunities, as well as a chance to visit Ranger's Ballpark. Registration is ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths731 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views