More Articles for Dallas North Tollway
Dallas-area law enforcement got some unwanted experience with uprighting an overturned directional drill after one fell from a flatbed trailer and then dangled from the side of the side of an overpass. According to a report from the Dallas Morning-News, the drill ...
A 1.5-mile stretch of the Dallas North Tollway will be closed Jan. 8-10 to demolish the main lane toll plaza at Keller Springs Road on the Dallas North Tollway. Part of the North Texas Tollway Authority’s move to cashless ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views