More Articles for Daimler
Daimler reported this week that second quarter revenue in its truck segment were mostly flat at $10.74 billion compared to the same period last year, while profits jumped 5 percent to $612 million. Volvo in its earnings call reported a 44 ...
Speculation about autonomous — or “driverless” — vehicles has been commonplace in the trucking industry for years. Now, Daimler has made this concept a reality. At a July 3 global press conference and demonstration in Magdeburg, Germany, Daimler is hosting its ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has certified Daimler Trucks North America's complete portfolio of model year 2013 on-highway, vocational and medium-duty vehicles as fully compliant with the new greenhouse gas 2014 regulations, Daimler said today, Feb. 23. DTNA’s GHG14 compliance came ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views