More Articles for Daimler
Daimler reported this week that second quarter revenue in its truck segment were mostly flat at $10.74 billion compared to the same period last year, while profits jumped 5 percent to $612 million. Volvo in its earnings call reported a 44 ...
Speculation about autonomous — or “driverless” — vehicles has been commonplace in the trucking industry for years. Now, Daimler has made this concept a reality. At a July 3 global press conference and demonstration in Magdeburg, Germany, Daimler is hosting its ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has certified Daimler Trucks North America's complete portfolio of model year 2013 on-highway, vocational and medium-duty vehicles as fully compliant with the new greenhouse gas 2014 regulations, Daimler said today, Feb. 23. DTNA’s GHG14 compliance came ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views