More Articles for D. Thomas Ruttura
American Society of Concrete Contractors releases position statement 'Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete'
St. Louis-based American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC), has published Position Statement No. 31, “Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete, the latest in a series of papers on key issues of interest to cast-in-place concrete contractors, architects and engineers. The ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party420 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete261 Views