More Articles for D. Thomas Ruttura
American Society of Concrete Contractors releases position statement ‘Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete’
St. Louis-based American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC), has published Position Statement No. 31, “Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete, the latest in a series of papers on key issues of interest to cast-in-place concrete contractors, architects and engineers. The ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding560 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable414 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views