More Articles for D.C.
Fresh fish is sold on the Waterfront in Washington, D.C. (Photo: abrowntable / Flickr) Did a highway kill what could have been a thriving waterfront culture in Washington D.C.? The Atlantic Cities argues that it did and that the District’s Maine Avenue ...
As automobile fuel economy increases, the federal highway program's fiscal position will become ever more precarious, a new study by researchers at the College of William and Mary finds. The team from William and Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy ...
Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and Mike Rowe, creator and host of Discovery Channel’s “Dirty Jobs,” joined forces today in Washington, D.C. for the launch of I Make America, a national grassroots campaign to promote U.S. manufacturing jobs through infrastructure ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)798 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects644 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D372 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads264 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots251 Views