More Articles for Cynthia Giles assistant administrator for EPA’s Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced e-NEPA, a new online system that allows federal agencies to submit environmental impact statements (EISs) electronically. Traditionally, EISs have been submitted to EPA in hard copy. e-NEPA eliminates the need to mail or deliver copies ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1274 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1013 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign986 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...823 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones527 Views