More Articles for Cuts at Caterpillar Belgium plant
Reuters reports that Caterpillar Inc. plans to cut 1,400 jobs at a plant near Charleroi in Belgium “due to high costs and the weak European economy,” the group's Belgian unit said on Feb. 28. The cuts will come at the Gosselies ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?471 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group250 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders157 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views
- Hyundai President Yoon: Company to intro Tier 4 Final F-Series this year148 Views