More Articles for Cuts at Caterpillar Belgium plant
Reuters reports that Caterpillar Inc. plans to cut 1,400 jobs at a plant near Charleroi in Belgium “due to high costs and the weak European economy,” the group's Belgian unit said on Feb. 28. The cuts will come at the Gosselies ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes603 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts541 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse497 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers161 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views