More Articles for Cuts at Caterpillar Belgium plant
Reuters reports that Caterpillar Inc. plans to cut 1,400 jobs at a plant near Charleroi in Belgium “due to high costs and the weak European economy,” the group's Belgian unit said on Feb. 28. The cuts will come at the Gosselies ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving410 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice358 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill358 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views