More Articles for Cut
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) a member of the Senate Budget Committee, July 22 voted against the motion to table the motion to proceed to H.R. 2560, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act. After the vote Sen. Cornyn released the ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views