More Articles for CURT National Conference
The engineers and researchers who worked on the Thermal Integrity Profiler (TIP) have received the 2013 NOVA Award from the Construction Innovation Forum. George Piscsalko, P.E., and Dean Cotton, with Pile Dynamics, Inc. (PDI), of Cleveland, and Gray Mullins, PhD, P.E., ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has received the 2013 NOVA Award from the Construction Innovation Forum (CIF) for its work to speed the deployment and uptake of warm-mix asphalt. “NAPA is proud to accept this award on behalf of the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress243 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college240 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road129 Views