More Articles for Cummins QSB 6.7 water-cooled turbo-diesel engine
Dynapac's upgraded SD2500CS high-density asphalt paver is powered by an interim Tier 4 certified Cummins QSB 6.7 water-cooled turbo-diesel engine rated for 200 horsepower at 2,200 rpm. The machine was originally introduced in Europe in 2011. The model's "infinitely variable eco mode" ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2155 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views