More Articles for CTS Cement Manufacturing Corp.
A Concrete Solution: Admixtures Change PCC Performance By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Portland cement concrete (PCC) is the most widely used structural material in transportation infrastructure, and it’s widely used for pavements as well. But the control of freshly mixed PCC properties is ...
CTS Cement Manufacturing Corp. has finished construction of an Advanced Concrete Research Laboratory, an extension of the Donald G. Fears Structural Engineering Laboratory, and the first test slabs have been cast. Located on the University of Oklahoma campus in Norman, Okla., ...
CTS Cement Manufacturing Corp. — the largest manufacturer of specialty fast-setting hydraulic cement and shrinkage compensating cement – has been awarded a five-year contract with the Department of Defense for the supply of concrete repair material. In fulfillment of the contract, ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?432 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views