More Articles for CTS Cement Manufacturing Corp.
A Concrete Solution: Admixtures Change PCC Performance By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Portland cement concrete (PCC) is the most widely used structural material in transportation infrastructure, and it’s widely used for pavements as well. But the control of freshly mixed PCC properties is ...
CTS Cement Manufacturing Corp. has finished construction of an Advanced Concrete Research Laboratory, an extension of the Donald G. Fears Structural Engineering Laboratory, and the first test slabs have been cast. Located on the University of Oklahoma campus in Norman, Okla., ...
CTS Cement Manufacturing Corp. — the largest manufacturer of specialty fast-setting hydraulic cement and shrinkage compensating cement – has been awarded a five-year contract with the Department of Defense for the supply of concrete repair material. In fulfillment of the contract, ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views