More Articles for CTS Cement Manufacturing Corp.
A Concrete Solution: Admixtures Change PCC Performance By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Portland cement concrete (PCC) is the most widely used structural material in transportation infrastructure, and it’s widely used for pavements as well. But the control of freshly mixed PCC properties is ...
CTS Cement Manufacturing Corp. has finished construction of an Advanced Concrete Research Laboratory, an extension of the Donald G. Fears Structural Engineering Laboratory, and the first test slabs have been cast. Located on the University of Oklahoma campus in Norman, Okla., ...
CTS Cement Manufacturing Corp. — the largest manufacturer of specialty fast-setting hydraulic cement and shrinkage compensating cement – has been awarded a five-year contract with the Department of Defense for the supply of concrete repair material. In fulfillment of the contract, ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party446 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views