More Articles for CTS Cement Manufacturing Corp.
A Concrete Solution: Admixtures Change PCC Performance By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Portland cement concrete (PCC) is the most widely used structural material in transportation infrastructure, and it’s widely used for pavements as well. But the control of freshly mixed PCC properties is ...
CTS Cement Manufacturing Corp. has finished construction of an Advanced Concrete Research Laboratory, an extension of the Donald G. Fears Structural Engineering Laboratory, and the first test slabs have been cast. Located on the University of Oklahoma campus in Norman, Okla., ...
CTS Cement Manufacturing Corp. — the largest manufacturer of specialty fast-setting hydraulic cement and shrinkage compensating cement – has been awarded a five-year contract with the Department of Defense for the supply of concrete repair material. In fulfillment of the contract, ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1008 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles896 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse704 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views