More Articles for CTRMA
Mike Heiligenstein has begun his one-year term as president of the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA). Heiligenstein, who was elected at IBBTA’s 81st Annual Meeting in Vancouver, began his term on January 1. Heiligenstein also serves as Executive Director of ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges376 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory337 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college319 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress213 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?143 Views